LESSON 4 HOMEWORK & EXTRA CREDIT
- Send all homework to email@example.com
- ****subject: you name, hol ID, Month Lesson/EC****
- **For the drawings...if you aren't an artist, stick figures are totally ok...**
1. What safe area is up for debate on it's safety and why? Worth 2 points
2. Where is the worst place to stay while looking for a safe house? Worth 2 points
3. Where should people go to stay for an extended period of time? Worth 2 points
4. What was the name of the contest and the award for building a zombie house? Worth 2 points
5. What did Max Brooks write and what was it about? worth 2 points
Moral Dilemma Question - worth 10 points
You and your group are driving in a rickety ol' Ford Escort in the middle of the city and are trying to decide where to go for a long period of time. You have a choice to go into the skyscraper to take up residence. You have very limited supplies in terms of food, water, weapons, etc. You have a grocery store a block away, a pharmacy across the street, and a survival store 4 blocks away and a gas station about 12 blocks away. There are a lot of zombies on your tail. If you stay in the skyscraper you need to try and fortify the ground floor, if your fortification works you can stay near the bottom levels, but it may fail and you would have to continue up and up and up until you are near the roof. Your car's gas needle is hovering just above the Empty mark and the country mountains are about 2 hours away. The gas will give you enough just to get to the edge of the city where if you walk about 30 minutes you will come across another car that has gas that may or may not get you to the countryside. Do you stay in the skyscraper or do you chance it and take you and your group to the edge of the city and walk the 30 minutes taking that chance of zombie attacks to get to the car to get to the countryside? Explain your decision.
Home away from home...er Zombie? - worth 10 points
What type safety home would you live in and why. Where would it be?
******EXTRA CREDIT - worth 30******
(from your answer above) Draw your ultimate safe house that you will reside in for an extended period of time. Remember you are leader of the group. Make sure to list what is what, How many people are in your group, who is responsible for what chores, where your place of residency is