SEPT. EC - Draw a map/diagram/picture of your house or room after you fortify it. Make sure to point out what is what. If you want to show your character or what your character is doing at that moment AFTER you fortify that would be ok too ;)
OCT- EC - Draw a picture of yourself with your survival gear. Make sure to draw each of the 5 primary kit items & 3 of the secondary kit items from the moral dilemma question you chose. Also draw your group of the woman and the 9 year old asthmatic girl.
NOV. EC - In a comic strip like fashion, draw yourself and group fighting all the different types of zombies. Make sure to list who is in your group, their names, ages, and which zombies they are fighting. There has to be at least 5 people in the group (you are included on the 5).
DEC. EC- Draw your ultimate safe house that you will reside in for an extended period of time. Remember you are leader of the group. Make sure to list what is what, How many people are in your group, who is responsible for what chores, where your place of residency is
By: Iris Ixhel, ir836
1. Watch shift - This person is responsible for being in the lighthouse. They would have a good view over most of the island from this vantage point. They are the early warning system for not only zombies but for other people approaching the island. Someone is in the lighthouse at all times.
2. Cooking/Cleaning/Gardening/Stocktaking - Not all of this has to be done in one go but everyone has to do something every day. If you cook then someone else cleans or gardens or whatever else.
- Cooking involves producing one hot meal per day, making sure everyone eats something everyday, remembering to take something to whoever is up the lighthouse. Whoever cooks does the laundry as well. Dirty water goes on the garden.
- Cleaning means just that; clean the living quarters, do the dishes and make sure rubbish is burned. Dirty water goes on the garden. If it’s done everyday it won’t take long and they might be able to help out elsewhere.
- Gardening means collect and clean the day’s food from the garden, pull weeds, remove dead plants, plant seeds and check fencing to make sure native animals can’t get into our food supply. This shouldn’t take a full 6 hours so maybe this person could help someone else out once they’re done.
- Stocktaking needs to be done everyday to make sure that the supplies are meant to be there are there and that no one is taking more than their share. Everything from bullets to toilet paper needs to be accounted for. This is a time consuming job but an important one. The supplies in the lighthouse will also need to be checked.
3. Island Patrol. Even though the person in the lighthouse will see most things on the island it is important to have someone who is roaming the island, just in case the lighthouse watchman misses something. There are only a few low points on the island that will give easy access but zombies can climb.
4. Sleep. Everyone needs some and here’s your chance. You should be beat after the rest of the rotation so get the most you can out of your 6 hours.
By: Iris Ixhel, ir836 (photos)