LESSON 1 HOMEWORK
- Send all homework to email@example.com
- ****subject: you name, hol ID, Month Lesson/EC****
- **For the drawings...if you aren't an artist, stick figures are totally ok...**
Homework will be due Sept 30th - MidnightShort Answers- 10 points
1. What is the first thing you must do when you realize you are in the zombie apocalypse? worth 2 points
2. What is the one area in a house that you should NOT check? why? worth 2 points
3. Why are the animagus pretty much safe from zombies? worth 2 points
4. Why isn't the magical world safe? worth 2 points
5. If you are an underage witch/wizard, why is it ok to us magic against the ZOMBIES!!? worth 2 points
Moral Dilemma Question - worth 10 points
You are leaving your house, you are either a muggle or wizard (please choose for this question) that is alone trying to get to a safe home. as you leave your unsafe house you see 2 people that need your help. A mother and her 3 year old child. She is screaming, her daughter crying. You stop and ask them if they are OK. She begs to come with you because her husband is crazy and started attacking everyone in the house. She tells you as he was coming for her, her 84 year old grandmother walked in front of him to try to protect her, but he ended up taking a HUGE chunk of granny flesh into his mouth. As she ran to get her daughter, the husband came after her again and happened to scratch their daughter. She doesn't know how he scratched her but he did. She asks you to take her and her daughter with you. What do you do?
Weapon of Choice - worth 10 points
You are in your house. What 1 item in your house would you bring with you and use to defend yourself and why? This is the one item you will use until you find a better weapon at your next safe zone.
******EXTRA CREDIT - worth 30******
Draw a map/diagram/picture of your house or room after you fortify it. Make sure to point out what is what. If you want to show your character or what your character is doing at that moment AFTER you fortify that would be ok too ;) (Stick figure drawings are ok, I understand not everyone is an artist.)